MICR Document Production System Software (DPS2+)
- PlusBooks – loan coupons
- QuickChecks – short order permanent checks, new accounts, emergency replacements (personal & business size)
- Official Checks – Cashier checks, money orders, 3 user-configurable options, & 22 accounting system compatible business voucher checks
- Forms – Passbook & Club Savings coupons, internal transaction teller slips, & advice notices.
DECENTRALIZED Check:R Check Production System
The Check:R System is an adaptation of the MICR Document Production System Version 2+ (DPS1+) QuickChecks software module. You can actually fill check orders – versus being limited to a temporary check function. QuickChecks can still do temps, by the way, but why? Once you think about it temp checks, whether fill-in-the-blank generic counter checks or QuickChecks personalized, both are only a cover for Deluxe, Harland Clarke or any other check vendor’s postal service delivery delays - delays that are unavoidable. Third party check service contractors don’t have any other delivery method.
The Check:R System obsoletes temp checks. It also dramatically improves a financial institution’s (FI) bottom line profitability, first by stopping the bleeding of out-sourced contract vendor pass-through revenue. And it helps achieve a distinct marketing advantage over competitors, operates at a fraction of the cost of all other on-site systems, and it is affordable, most likely achieving an ROI within the first 3 months of operation.
The Check:r System uses a manual stapler for checkbook binding. It is exceedingly simple and so user friendly that even the newest staff member will feel confident in their ability to fulfill a client's retail or commercial check order on the spot -- and catch errors before they become complaints. Other benefits are:
- A new income stream from what previously was pass-through revenue.
- An improved brand identity for quality service
- A marketing tool to attract high balance depositors & commercial accounts.
Centralized ChIPS® In-house Check Production
The Bak:R card was a core component of the centralized ChIPS® (Checks In-house Production System) patent. That single component, the Bak:R card, combined with the company’s MICR Document Production System (DPS2+) QuickChecks module makes up the flexible Check:R System solution. that addresses the current “fewer-checks-used” market reality. Worldwide, MICR Prime is the only company that has made that adjustment.